Dsc1 passed today !!

Just wanted to announce that I feel well chuffed in passing my dsc1 today . Had some serious doubts once or twice over last couple of months of study and really panicking regarding the shooting test as I'd only had one longish afternoon learning the basics , but now done , fantastic! I'm off to bed as had a couple in celebration, but expect plenty of questions coming your way very soon , re kit , rifle choice , etc ...
regards from one happy chappy

Just wanted to announce that I feel well chuffed in passing my dsc1 today . Had some serious doubts once or twice over last couple of months of study and really panicking regarding the shooting test as I'd only had one longish afternoon learning the basics , but now done , fantastic! I'm off to bed as had a couple in celebration, but expect plenty of questions coming your way very soon , re kit , rifle choice , etc ...
regards from one happy chappy

Well done sir!, Just keep on with your experience gathering now, then contemplate the next step?;)

well done, dont forget there is no such thing as a silly question. We all have to start somewhere, and every day is a school day

Well done. I found the DSC1 very informative and was well pleased to pass it. And like others have said, now begins the learning.
expect lots of conflicting advice regarding kit. We all use the best kit. It just varies in name and price... :D

Back