Intro

xbilly

Hi all,

I have been a 'stalker' of this site for several years, love reading the articles and soaking up the advice. I have also been experianced with the rifle, firstly as part of my job managing some parkland deer for the last 19 yrs, a bit of an intro to the Scottish scene then early on with a few days on hinds on Arran. Following doing my level 2 I have then been in a couple of roe syndicates with SFC in the borders and loving that side of things, particularly getting to know the areas over a few years. Its such a shame that just as you are getting to know the site, getting to know where to find the deer and how to approach all the valleys for the different conditions, you then run the risk of the re-tender not going well and you are starting off from fresh again (hopefuly!).

So I am very lucky to have access to shooting fallow, red and muntjac as part of my job, roe on FSC land, I did a CWD a few years ago and have been north of the border the last 2 years for a few days on sika hinds. I love it all!

The reason for joning in properly now? to be honest, I have a big birthday coming up :( and I appreciate that it will be useful to be able to make contacts on here to help work through sorting a bit out over the pros and cons of booking a boar trip with somebody next winter.

I love reading the reports of others activities, and I would like to be able to tell what I get up to.
xbilly

Back