WW 3, a strange war indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saddam had Iraq under reasonable control (and where are the WMD's anyway?) and Gaddafi had Libya under his control (Google "great man made river Libya" for more about his dastardly deeds) - and we all did well in sorting those two out didn't we?

I don't agree with the way Bush went after Saddam, but he asked for it, by repeatedly financing terrorists who had attacked the U.S.

And there were WMD. Saddam killed several hundred thousand Iranian soldiers with chemical weapons in the 1980s. I know people who were involved in rounding the WMD up and destroying 600,000 tons of high explosives, chemical and biological weapons. The records of much of the inventory was public because contracts were bid on. I personally was involved in the decommissioning of nuclear materials and weapons from the area.

Kadaffi cut a deal with Bush and handed over nuclear bombs no one knew he had. They were decommissioned in the US and the material is stored there, awaiting reprocessing into fuel rod pellets.

Many chemical weapons went to Syria, and we have seen them used against Syrians just last month. Likewise, ISIS used chemical weapons against thousands in Iraq last month.

We are humans, its in our nature to be at war.

That has fueled our sucess to this point and will probably be an end to us.

If we weren't fighting over this we'd fight over something else.

I cant see why its a shock to anyone and to think it will ever end is nieve in the extream

Jst thank the dumb luck of where you were born on this rock for your level of personal involvement or suffering.

This is a stalking site, this thread is not of much use at all, closed.

John
:closed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back