Easter Bunny hunt in NZ

They have some cracking hunting comps out there.

Quite a few bush pubs will have various wknd hunbting comps, biggest stag, pig or mixture of both shot that wknd. Seen photos in some of the mags with the classic deer/pig draped over bonnets driving throu towns, different world.

300 shooters after 10000 rabbits, that a lot of rabbit stew, and it will raise money for charity, thats a sensible way to deal with a problem well done the kiwis
tree huggers would be going balistic if that happened here
Ray

They have some cracking hunting comps out there.

Quite a few bush pubs will have various wknd hunbting comps, biggest stag, pig or mixture of both shot that wknd. Seen photos in some of the mags with the classic deer/pig draped over bonnets driving throu towns, different world.

Ive been on a few hunts in France with a friend who's moved there. The whole village gets involved, boar paraded at the end, and meat all divided amongst the community, a big meal in the street, everyone is involved. It's just a whole different outlook and understanding to hunting. I know it's not New Zealand but a similar theme, and not too far from our shores.

I do like the sound of that a mate and me had a whole weekend rabbiting mainly ferreting but also shooting and long netting, cooking out the back of a landy but 300of us doing it you could really clear some land

Back