More Bad Press for Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good sign that the magistrates declined jurisdiction. They are required to do this when any possible sentence imposed could be greater than 6 months imprisonment. I hope that gadget has good representation and that the "off" ticket Winchester and slug that the paper suggests can be adequately explained.

Last edited:
Will members please note there is no need for a mass expression of opinions regarding this, the law will take its course so please let us leave it at that.

John

Will members please note there is no need for a mass expression of opinions regarding this, the law will take its course so please let us leave it at that.

John
Too true! Let's face it, the newspapers only tell us what they want us to know and even though things can get "twisted" about so I for one am not prepared to be judge, jury and executioner.

Totally agree with admin. Frankly, I am a bit disappointed that the OP had found it necessary to identify him by his SD avatar. What purpose does it serve?

I have explained my reasons to 1 via PM I do not wish to publicly elaborate but those who know me will know I do nothing without good reason & all I will say that this is to make others aware as I know of 2 that have already been deceived into facilitating his continued shooting, I also have 1st hand knowledge of the offences but am not allowed to comment untill after the case has been heard

I have explained my reasons to 1 via PM I do not wish to publicly elaborate but those who know me will know I do nothing without good reason & all I will say that this is to make others aware as I know of 2 that have already been deceived into facilitating his continued shooting, I also have 1st hand knowledge of the offences but am not allowed to comment untill after the case has been heard
could not of happened to a nicer chap what goes around comes around 1st hand experience of lies and ********e

In the present climate i think its only right & proper that people should know these things so they can make an informed decision. I applaud the OP for just posting the info so everyone is informed & can make their own minds up. he did not comment just informed people & i think that's just as it should be until the verdict is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back