Thread: Hello from Derbyshire

Hello from Derbyshire

Jim here, been stalking for the past couple of years after a friend asked if I "fancied trying Stalking". I was immediately hooked - the rest as they say is history!

Done my L1 last year and just waiting to be interviewed for L2 so that'll, fingers crossed be me.

Tools of choice are my trusty T3 Lite (.308) on Sako 123g under a night force 8-32x56. If I ever replace the scope I'll perhaps drop to something with a little less magnification as Roe at 80m in woodland look like elephants - scary!

Based in Derbyshire, but have permissions in Northumberland and Scotland which is a bit of a trek, but that half the adventure :-)

That said, if theres any leases in the Derbyshire/Staffordshire area or indeed syndicate opportunities then I'd be really interested to hear about then and could offer others opportunity to head North with me as my guest on the above permissions.

Look forward to meeting and chatting with some like minded folks.

Happy stalking :-)

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Jim. I'm based in Derbyshire too, I have no regular permission but head to Scotland pretty regularly for the roe. If you fancy getting in touch please feel free.