Worthy cause

fresh slots

Hope you will all agree that this is a charity worth supporting. These four guys have decided to expend a phenomenal amount of effort to raise money and I would like to advertise their efforts on this site.

Essentially they complete the three highest peaks in the uk on foot but sail between them, making sure they have to run from the coast to the mountain top. I back them to do well, and raise money for a good charity supporting soldiers, they are aiming at easing 20k. They bought a run down old boat and are renovating it for the challenge as we speak.

If you would like to support then please use the just giving link below, which has full details of the event:

Bairsto, Bright, Archer, Rowlatt is fundraising for ABF The Soldiers Charity

admin if this is not allowed, I apologise please let me know with details of how to remove the post.

thanks in advance for any support, if you are interested in supporting please reply to this post, or use the link above. If you can advertise elsewhere then please feel free to do so, and let me know on here if you could.

fresh slots

Last edited:
Hope you will all agree that this is a charity worth supporting. These four guys have decided to expend a phenomenal amount of effort to raise money and I would like to advertise their efforts on this site.

Essentially they complete the three highest peaks in the uk on foot but sail between them, making sure they have to run from the coast to the mountain top. I back them to do well, and raise money for a good charity supporting soldiers, they are aiming at easing 20k. They bought a run down old boat and are renovating it for the challenge as we speak.

If you would like to support then please use the just giving link below, which has full details of the event:

Bairsto, Bright, Archer, Rowlatt is fundraising for ABF The Soldiers Charity

admin if this is not allowed, I apologise please let me know with details of how to remove the post.

thanks in advance for any support, if you are interested in supporting please reply to this post, or use the link above. If you can advertise elsewhere then please feel free to do so, and let me know on here if you could.

fresh slots

Anybody body interested in supporting this? These guys are all serving soldiers making a big effort for a good cause.

Thanks to any who have supported already, thought I would give the guys another attempt at advertising on here. They now have a twitter page which updates their training and sponsorship progress:

@sailthepeaks (google search will take you there)

Raising money for the ABF the soldiers charity.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back