Thread: An early Christmas present for you S8MDERO

SD Regular
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA

An early Christmas present for you S8MDERO

Wyoming Outdoors Radio

Look at the archived photos, many tell you the almost exactly where the animal was taken. After finding the location, look to the state regulations for how to apply for that hunt. Mr. Bean could do it. Merry Christmas!

Adding a stocking stuffer: Books by Ron Spomer, Big Game Hunter's Guide To Wyoming. ''' Montana ''' Idaho. Ron has 3 great books on how to hunt these states. You can buy them on Amazon used for very little. They were and are very helpful to me.

By the way, if you were able to find someone that would tell you their secret spot, it has no bearing (usually) on their ability to draw a tag. In most states, non resident tags are separate from resident tags. However, say if you and I applied for Wyoming antelope tags, we wold be competing with each other. So don't ask for my secret spot for antelope in Wyoming. Actually, my new secret spot in WY. for antelope is a place that I have never been to. I just gleaned it from my trolling of the web. The only hint I will give is that it is near a famous park. Bully for you.
    Last edited by A Guy Out West; 02-04-2016 at 06:34. Reason: Adding info.