Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well now we know

well now we know

stumbled across this absolute gem on youtube the other day all this talk of caliber choice and indepth ballistic studys is no longer needed, well not now we have this chap!

I must have weak deer here. 270 knocks em over fine, maybe not as good as the 20 bore though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger22 View Post
    maybe not as good as the 20 bore though.
    ah yes the 20 bore slug for that classic 200yrd "hip spine shot"

@ 3.38 20 bore slug 200 yrd the hip shot breaking the hip spine you gotta love

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    ah yes the 20 bore slug for that classic 200yrd "hip spine shot"
    Beat me to it I was just getting up of the floor I banged my head on the way

I find the hip spin shot ideal saves spoiling all that nice lung and hart!!!

Shame he cannot shoot very well.

Think his "Hip" is our shoulder, but he's obviously a vacant billboard waiting for a flyposter, to pass by.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

This is the same guy who butchers his deer in the field and doesn't mind contaminating the meat as the folk he sells it to know how to wash the meat! The guy is a legend for the wrong reasons. The gralloch isn't needed vid shows his shooting style with a 410 slug on sika. Very disturbing!

No need to gralloch any more!!!!
    Last edited by srvet; 06-04-2016 at 20:22.

I realise that English is not his 1st language but what really surprises me is that someone has not taken him to task in his home country over his blatant disrespect for the animals and their suffering caused by his incompetence.