Thread: roe stalking sydicates in Northumerland or Tyne and Wear

roe stalking sydicates in Northumerland or Tyne and Wear

I would like to join roe stalking syndicate near Northumberland or Tyne and Wear. I have DSC1.

Last edited by Newcastle.roe; 11-04-2016 at 23:59.

Syndicates in Northumberland are very hard to find, the Scottish Borders may be a better bet. There are some very good providers of paid stalking on here who also run syndicates. Try a few paid outings with one of these members and make them aware you are interested in syndicate places if one becomes available.
    Look up Liddesdale who's on here, he offers outings at bonchester Bridge but he also runs a few syndicates.

You could gain more experience if needed by booking and getting to know Jon Snowdon at Greenlee.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Like Casper said, Ground in Northumberland is hard to come buy and will cost you if you find it. Good Luck, Shy Bairns Get Nowt, so keep trying.

Like Salmon fishing, it could be a case of dead mans shoes. To help you could get your Level 2 and a First Aid cert, you will find it gives you accsess to more sydicates and FC land when it pops up.

You have to stalk to get your level 2 so you wont be wasting your cash, its a win win if you like stalking. It is also worth thinking how many times you go stalking. If you only go once a month, or less you will be better off paying for a guide to take you out on his ground, rather than have your own.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    You could gain more experience if needed by booking and getting to know Jon Snowdon at Greenlee.
    Sikamalc is right, if any one person in the northumberland county can fix you up, then Jon Snowdon is the man!

Thanks for your replies guys and sorry for delay in my response. I contacted Jonathan from Liddesdale and I'm all sorted. I couldn't be any happier with the service and quality of land. I definitely recommend Liddesdale wildlife management. I've grassed two bucks in just a couple of months. I did contact Jon Snowdon but no syndicates were available.

I'm on two of Jonathan's syndicates both great bits of land

Pleasure guys , all ways good having happy syndicate members