Hello from Hampshire

NewForester

Hello

I would just like to introduce myself. I live down in the New Forest and am new to Stalking. I have been visiting this site reading the posts for some time now and have been really impressed with the content and friendly tone.

In fact, I chose my rifle and calibre based in part on what I read here: Swiss Hunting Rifle (SHR 970) in 6.5 x 55.

So, thanks, and I look forward to taking a more active part in these discussions.

With kind regards

NewForester.

I'll second that from both sides. Welcome and I too joined 12 months or so ago when I was starting out. Some really useful information on here and while I've been abroad recently it's good to keep up with what's going on.

Hi NewForester,

Welcome to Stalking Directory. I echo what the other guys said about it. An excellent site - and some lively discussion!

We are based not far from you in Hampshire, so it would be good to catch up with you at some point. You can visit our website on www.jelendeer.com , and if we can help out with anything, please get in touch.

Best regards

Mike
(Jelen Deer Services)

Hi welcome,
I'm nearly a nieghbor, based on the Isle of Wight. You getting much stalking?

Matt

Hi NewForester,

Welcome to Stalking Directory. I echo what the other guys said about it. An excellent site - and some lively discussion!

We are based not far from you in Hampshire, so it would be good to catch up with you at some point. You can visit our website on www.jelendeer.com , and if we can help out with anything, please get in touch.

Best regards

Mike
(Jelen Deer Services)

Thanks, Mike

I have an information pack from you and may be in touch about DSC 1.

With kind regards

Chris.

Hi Chris .
Try Nick Berridge Sharp from the Hampshire deer Center He stalks on the new forest border .
there's a few on here that have been out and stalked with him . Nice website , accredited witness and all round top bloke .

Back