Thread: Rl 19

Rl 19

Hi there , any one with any surplus to requirement in the northwest upto Carlisle /Kielder area , thanks Arron

It must be a couple of years since if seen any for sell

Have you tried Malmo's? I am fairly sure I bought a tub there within the last year. Either that or it was McAvoys in Standish.

Aye , tried them both , I may switch over to another powder , shame as it was a cracking recipe ! Thanks again , Arron.

No problem. I think I can still get it local to me every now and again (Game and Country in Selkirk) but that's a long way from sunny Lancs!

If I was still visiting the NW as much as I once did I'd offer to courier some down for you, but sadly I don't get south much at the moment. I only asked about Malmo/McAvoys as I picked up a tub at one of those for a mate when passing and brought it north.

You've far more choice in gun shops in Lancs than I have up here (locally). What about Sephtons at Rufford? He did a fair bit of reloading stuff in the past but is often forgotten about.

That's right ,I couldn't think of the name at Rufford I will call them this morning , all the shops I have spoke to say it will most likely be many months before any comes over ! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction from not so sunny lancs !!!!

My 23 years in sunny Chorley are hard to forget/erase..........................!!

Good luck and if you do locate some up here near me, and are not in a hurry, I'll ship it south on one of my trips.

Thank you very much , that's a kind offer ! I think I will try some vhit 160 or 4350 and see how that performs ,kind regards Arron