Thread: Ridgeline Bushmaster*jacket

Ridgeline Bushmaster*jacket

Hi anyone got one of these I would like to know if it's breathable or does it sweat you. Any other information you have on this jacket please let me know good or bad.

hi i have no experience with this model but i had the monsoon smock, it was described as breathable. it was about as breathable as a bin liner
    i would not touch one of there jackets again

I also have jacket and trousers. You can ring the sweat out of my t shirt and undies if I use this outfit. I should sell them but can't inflict them on any body.

Ridgeline is terrible. It's a shame that the quality doesn't match the design as some of their gear is quite smart.

The "Combat "style jacket is superb ,but that got me to buy the Monsoon smock.Whada mistaka da make,the Monsoon is your sweat on the inside .Might as well wear a bin liner and tape the bottom to your waist
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

I bought a monsoon smock over the internet after seeing some reviews, but send it back as I have never seen or heard such noicy fabric. I like the design very much, but can't understand why you would make a noicy stalking jacket.

If it has ridgeline on it, it will in no way breathable, avoid at all cost, the same goes for country covers/fortis, don't believe a.word they say, avoid.

I have 2 Ridgeline Monsoon smocks, both are quiet, and both if worn with suitable underlayers are ideal for use in cold wet weather, I don't use them in warmer weather and I always use a fleece under them.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."