Thread: RPA .223 setup

RPA .223 setup

Hi all not sure how to go about this but I know where their is a RPA .223 full setup for sale at 950. I seen it today and it is a absolutely beautiful rifle with custom paint on stock and silencer and what looks like a fill jewelled heavy stainless barrel and scope. If anyone is interested pm me for the chaps details. I'm not gaining any sort of commission for this just after seeing it I realise that it's a great setup for someone at what I think is an excellent price.

Kind regards

You might want to amend the add states FREE!
    Could you not just put a link or the guys email up?

He doesn't use the Internet buddy he's a old chap I know. I didn't want to put it's for sale ad because I'm not the one selling it and didn't want to break any of the forum rules.

Is it a British racing green paint job, by any chance? If so, that sold last weekend. It was on Gunstar for 750, making your post a trade sale, one would assume....

No mate like a dark royal blue

Selling for a friend or a third party is not allowed on the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

I'm not selling it and am not gaining anything from the sale of this rifle. Just thought it was an excellent deal that someone may benifit from that's all.

Like I said I'm not making a penny from this in fact the chap that is selling doesn't have any idea that I've posted this advert. I understand if you want to close this thread but my intentions are not to make any sort of commission