Sd weeks in scotland 2016 all those attending

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Can the following please PM their address, phone number, email address to me. Some of you have done so and paid an initial deposit but a further payment is now due and I need to send out details to everyone.

Week One 16th to 22nd October.

• Sam Devlin
  • John Luke
  • Nick Olden
  • Tony Riddle
  • Arwel
  • Steve Cusion
  • Geno

Week two 23rd to 30th October.

• Vippa (Paul)
  • David Nicholson
  • Simon
  • Bearstalker (Grant)
  • Tartan Terrier (Jeff)
  • Ahmet
  • Dave Outen.

Louis, Steve, you are in the bungalow with the guides (not girl guides either)

Thank you.

Malcolm

For those on week one - 16th-22nd October

I'm going to be driving up from Wiltshire on the M6 then tacking across Scotland to the A9 and up. If your along or near to that route and you need a lift drop us a PM.

Regards

WH

There is a slight possibility that I may have a space available for another rifle on the week of the 16th to 22nd October. One guy is waiting to hear about another hunt in Asia at the moment and if this crashes with the SD week he will have to commit to the Asian hunt.

Anyone interested please PM me to be put on a waiting list.

For those on week one - 16th-22nd October

I'm going to be driving up from Wiltshire on the M6 then tacking across Scotland to the A9 and up. If your along or near to that route and you need a lift drop us a PM.

Regards

WH

I too will
be on that week travelling up from N Wales, and anyone en-route is more than welcome for a lift.

Hi could I get some info on exactly what this opportunity is I have a lot of firearms experience but I'm a novice stalker I shot my first 2 last week. I'm looking to gain as much experience as possible.

regards m.

Basically 5 days stalking guided/unguided with accommodation included on my lease in the Scottish highlands. You cook for yourselves and supply your own food, other than that everything you need is in the lodge. Stalking for Jap Sika and Red deer over the week, no kill fees providing all beasts are shot correctly.

Cost including accommodation, stalking £875.00 for the week.

Hi Malc
Just to let you know I have received your e-mail with all the details really looking forward to it,,however I have not heard anything from any of the guys I will contact them when I get back from Holliday,

Hi Malc
Just to let you know I have received your e-mail with all the details really looking forward to it,,however I have not heard anything from any of the guys I will contact them when I get back from Holliday,

I have heard back from 5 of them although I have still to hear from Lee. One chap is up for 2 weeks, that is Steve. Any problems give me a call.

Malc

Just sorting my kit out for next week, and I've got a quick question. Shooting sticks? Worth bringing or not? I don't fancy lugging them all the way over from Denmark if they're going to stay in the case.

Hi Tartan. I was there a few years ago and they are worth taking. Some of the stalking is in old Caledonian forest, where sticks are perfect. I shot two Sika hinds using the sticks. Wouldn't have got them without the sticks.

Back