Anyone seen this?
Anyone seen this?
Just looks like digitalized flektarn to me
I agree with scotsgun, I just bought some flecktarn kit from this guy on fleebay at unbeleavable cheap prices and he combines postage. ibizian. itam number 50333488312
shirt, Trousers, Parka with lining delivered for under £40 and all in A1 condition. I bet the Harkila is not so forgiving on the pocket.
Ok im gonna look like a squaddie but im sure the deer wil not mind.
Smile and more people will smile with you.
What the f*&^% does "colorimeterically" mean?
1. Any of various instruments used to determine or specify colors, as by comparison with spectroscopic or visual standards.
2. An instrument that measures the concentration of a known constituent of a solution by comparison with colors of standard solutions of that constituent.
color∑i∑metric (-r--mtrk) adj.
Or was it a rhetorical question?
Someone swallow a dictionary? Oh, i bet that'll hurt when it works its way through!
A rhetorical question!
Does the pope sh%$ in the woods?
Please dont mention things hurting when they come out. I've got a very important operation on Friday that may or may not involve an elastic band
a. The buttocks.
b. The anus.
2. The natural features of a land surface unaltered by humans.
3. A foundation, as of a building.
4. An underlying theoretical basis or principle: "All neighbor states ... must revise ... their policy fundaments" (C.L. Sulzberger).
[Middle English foundement, from Old French fondement, from Latin fundmentum, from fundre, to lay the foundation, from fundus, bottom.]
He has some good gear on his eBlag shop http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ibiziana/m.ht...4.l1581&_pgn=1
and the prices are very agreeable - apart from the Flektarn parkas etc. he has German para Mk5 boots in supergrade i.e as new, at only £37.99.