Is there a UK importer for HS Precision?

Siggy

Hi,

Is there a UK importer or retailer for HS Precision? If yes, can someone provide their contact details? I'm (still after a stock for my left hand Sako 691)

Thanks

Siggy

Im fairly sure you can get them sent straight from the states. You will pay import tax and takes around 2 -3 weeks

Im fairly sure you can get them sent straight from the states. You will pay import tax and takes around 2 -3 weeks

May be once, and probably until quite recently, but now they only ship to a Federal Firearms License holder :(

Brownells UK sell them. That would be the way I would go.
I had a Police PST12 once which I really liked.

Brownells UK sell them. That would be the way I would go.
I had a Police PST12 once which I really liked.

Thanks - I'll give them a try. I notice they don't have the specific stock I need (I'm one of those special people who shoot left handed and have to pay extra for the privilege!)

Hi.
When I got a HS Precision Magazine it was sourced from Viking Arms. They were the Importer then.

Yorkie.

Jesus I wouldnt go the Brownell's route
you could build one from matchsticks in the time they take to honour the order!

admittedly faster than what was MidWay but still slow

find a friend in the US!

Problem is by the time you sort and pay for a US Export License, pay shipping, duty and VAT the final price is not too far off Brownell UK's price (formerly Midway UK).
I wouldnt expect anyone to bend or violate federal firearms laws. Its a different world compared to just a few years ago and the penalties
would be severe..

Jesus I wouldnt go the Brownell's route
you could build one from matchsticks in the time they take to honour the order!

admittedly faster than what was MidWay but still slow

find a friend in the US!

Problem is by the time you sort and pay for a US Export License, pay shipping, duty and VAT the final price is not too far off Brownell UK's price (formerly Midway UK).
I wouldnt expect anyone to bend or violate federal firearms laws. Its a different world compared to just a few years ago and the penalties
would be severe..

Yes, I think I've missed the boat on using a US friend route :(

I've made an enquiry to Brownells because I'm after a stock that isn't on their inventory, - still waiting to hear back from them

Siggy.

You need to find a tame Yank to send one over as a gift. That's what I do. You will pay VAT but not Duty.

Good luck,

Tim

By the way, I can recommend Red Hawk Rifles as being good to deal with but they will only post to a U.S. address.

redhawkrifles sell them,,cheapest i have seen

Thanks, I had a look - nothing in stock for Sako, and when you move to check out the drop down list for country is USA or Canada...I think homeland security have something against us Brits buying bits of plastic.

Back