Kahles Multi Zero Tool

Cony

Hi folks

i have a Kahles Helia CS on my Browning XBokt .243. I am looking to buy one of the setting plastic tools for the multi zero on scope. Has anyone any ideas on where toget from from or dies anyone have one for sale?

Many Thanks. :):D

Hi folks

i have a Kahles Helia CS on my Browning XBokt .243. I am looking to buy one of the setting plastic tools for the multi zero on scope. Has anyone any ideas on where toget from from or dies anyone have one for sale?

If you find one let me know! :) I could do with one too!

Will do. I'm a real novice to all this and bought it on the rifle as a second hand package (like new) from York Guns. How do you find the scope?

I don't know, but Ruag are the Kahles distributor. They maybe able to help direct or any local dealerthat deals with them - which is nmost as they do RWS, Norma etc. I had a quick look through the trade catalogue, but couldnt see the tool listed - but that isnt conclusive.

Hi folks

Dah dah !image.jpgarent you a lucky lad. Now the tool is admittedly upside down. Just turn it the right way up for use. Pm me your address and I will bung it in the post. FOC,it was in a box with a CL scope I bought a while back.

Thank you very much PM sent

top man Sika98K. Hope I can pass on similar generosity to a member at some point.

Back