Thread: Large blue plastic drums

Large blue plastic drums

Does anyone know where i can source a few of these near Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, Ayrshire or Dumfries & Galloway?

Perhaps you know of a supplier elsewhere who will deliver at a reasonable cost?

A2B containers in manchester/salford quays area. I have some at 12 each (thats what they cost me) plus delivery which I think I can get for about 35 to Glasgow but would have to check.
    Are you after clip top or the usual screw top ones?

Used to get them from the paper mill in Denny. but not sure if its still trading.

Search for moon fruit barrells on line. Cheap at about three quid each plus delivery

Is it the 200l barrels you are on about? I am in Kilmarnock and can sometimes get a few FOC. PM me if you are interested.

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A f**kin bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a f**k what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?"

I have about 30 large prop corn blue and green plastic barrels, I'm looking for 8 pounds each, however I am in Caithness.

Fish farms obtain their disinfecting chemical in them - maybe you already know - but if you can contact one you might get some dirt cheap.

Thanks all...i think stringer can sort out a few for me.