Thread: IOR 6-24x50. I/R SCOPE

IOR 6-24x50. I/R SCOPE

Gents for sale is my IOR 6-24x50. I/R

This is a fantastic precision long range rifle scope with one of best reticule I have ever used (which is a lot).

The optics on this scope are very very nice - Comparing this directly against my pals PM11 both of us could see no difference, even at low light. Optically it is much better than a NF NXS. (Search Google IOR V Nighforce NXS)

The scope works faultlessly - the lenses are perfect - there is a scratch on the tube that is covered by the butler creek caps (that it comes with) , The scope comes in the box with paper work ect.

I have set of nearly new Tier one mounts for it - which the scope buyer has an option of buying if they want.

780 POSTED

I have included a video of Rich Utting's review on this scope - The review was done on this scope.

Below is some bumf about scope

The New Generation IOR 6-2450 SFP MP8 Rifle Scope features the new touch digital illumination system and is now equipped with new wide exposed turrets with 100 clicks per revolution. Installed with zero stop and quick re-zero feature allows for quick transition between long range shooting and zero point. Its mechanical precision and durability ensures even after years of heavy use this scope will maintain its zero point and continue to perform into the future without a problem. As always this IOR 6-2450 Illuminated MP8 is a massively built long range rifle scope that is constructed around top quality ED schott glass lenses ensure sight picture and image clarity launches it above its worthy European competitors.

The New Gen 4 IOR 6-2450 has further improvements that include a one piece ocular, improved housing finish, new internal mechanisms making this already heavy duty scope stronger than ever.

• Magnification 6-24
    • Objective 50
    • Second Focal Plane
    • 0.25 MOA Clicks
    • MP8 illuminated reticle
    • 35mm tube
    • German Schott Glass
    • Waterproof and Fogproof
    • Multicoated anti reflection treated glass

Does the whole reticle illuminate or just the dot please

Quote Originally Posted by glogin View Post
    Does the whole reticle illuminate or just the dot please