The Gun Room Tavistock

Hebgirl

HI. Not sure if this is the right category but, anyway, does anyone have a MOBILE or alternative contact number for this shop (Russell Street Tavistock ) as I cannot raise them on the phone and they will not respond to emails ...they owe me money....Thanks

Last edited:
Not had good dealings with the gun room in Tavistock myself, won't be using the. Again!

Personal visit...take all the paperwork, copies of your emails, put them on the spot.

Having had poor dealings with them & actually being a local, i would suggest this is the only option, as mentioned has had what looks like a change of owner.

The gun room tavy was sold to one of the staff.
now run as All about country,,
didnt get chance to stop by today to see

Hi All,

Matthew from All About Country, happy to confirm we are still happily trading open 6 days a week 9-5.30.

I would like to reply to the thread started by Ms Watson.

All About Country sold Ms Watson/ Mr Watson a Tikka rifle including Optilock Scope Rings and bases. The Rifle was sent to a friend of theirs whom holds an RFD. We subsequently received the rifle back unsolicited through Parcelforce several week's/ month's after the sale. There was no bolt/ scope rings in the box. The Bolt followed a few days later. however no Optilock rings or bases. Having no details we were unable to contact Ms Watson to enquire why the rifle was returned. Unfortunately during this period we have had BT Openreach line failures. Having had Ms Watson make contact we enquired about the rings and bases - Ms Watson was good enough to then forward them onto us, a full refund was given, with no restocking fee, even though there was no faults with the rifle. We are happy to be able to report that the rifle has since been sold on, and the new owner is very happy with his purchase.

Regarding The Gun Room Tavistock appearing as "permanently closed" in a Google search, if the correct shop name is entered "All About Country" we show as open, including full trading times.

We are happy to of just finished our second year of trading, and look forward to many more prosperous years.

Back