Thread: Stag1933.

Has anyone heard from him or know how he is?
    I see he hasn`t logged on since the 6th of March.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Hubert graced us with his presence the other (17th) weekend at the Border Stalkers shoot, I've not had chance to have him torment me since but I've not heard anything bad.

I`ve just spoken with Hubert at some length and Stag1933 will be Stag ... 83 next month, other than Rita his lady friend of 40 odd years and his budgies Hubert has very little of his once very full life to keep him busy nowadays

He likes to nip down into Penrith and quietly sneak up behind people on his mobility scooter and bang on the horn to frighten the crap out of them, his answer to stalking I think

Reading between the lines he is now trying to sell off his deer head collection, as he knows it`s worth ( his executor will not necessarily know this and its obviously less work for them come the time ) which includes Red, Sika and Roe, each species includes Medal heads with the medals and with some magnificent Sika examples, the roe also includes abnormal heads

The problem he is going to have is the wrapping, packing and weighing of any heads for the postage etc that people may wish to purchase as Hubert`s sight is not what it was

So, if anybody knows of a taxidermist who may be interested in a good supply of heads, or, a collector who wants pretty much a ready assembled collection for display they can contact Hubert directly through this site

Glad to hear he is still getting out and about but I`m sure he would still like to be out with a rifle.
    The man is a legend with many a story to tell.
    Please pass on my best wishes next time you see him.
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.