Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teckel Puppies for Sale

Teckel Puppies for Sale

I currently have a litter of Teckel Pups for sale with three dog puppies remaining.

Charletan's Darswed Nimrod ex Sonderskoven's Roskva of Trudvang.

Both parents are Danish Imports with Nimrod being of predominately German lines and Roskva Danish/Swedish. Both parents working as tracking dogs with the bitch doing a little foxing also. All Grandparents on both sides have passed tests in Dk for either blood tracking, fox underground or driving Roe/Fox on top.

Colour: Chocolate and Tan (2) Dark Wildboar (1)
    Temperament of both parents is good.
    Price: 500

You can PM me if you are interested.

Here they are in all their glory!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Teckel Pups 8wks.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	1359

could you tell me a bit more please about the parents how long you had them
    can we see pics of them etc

If only I could afford them all!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I appreciate that you have not put the pups in the classified section, however rules is rules. There is a restriction in that you cannot place anything for sale in the classifieds until you have made at least ten posts, This was put in place to stop people joining and their only posts being in that particular section, we are not here just to provide a showcase for peoples goods. It also means that things for sale cannot just go in another section because they are not welcome in the classifieds. This is only your second post and you are advertising goods for sale, will you amend it or shall I?

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

I apologise, I had no idea that you had this rule. I merely thought I was providing information (for our mutual benefit) to other forum members who may be considering purchasing a tracking dog. Do with the post as you will.

Chris gray has the Trudvang Kennels, spot on!
    Last edited by Paul 600; 08-06-2010 at 17:10.

Please don't be too hard on"wildman" after all any teckel would benifit a stalker, it does sound like a genuine mistake. I have a teckel and I can vouch for their ability and they are just great dogs to have around

Here here, I believe I have posted the statutory ten posts now anyway .

I have to confess that whilst Teckels are not my primary breed (I have GWPs) I do find them absolute characters.
    They have excellent noses and are very determined on the track (as other owners will appreciate).
    Whilst I have kept deer tracking dogs of various breeds for over 20 years I only got my first Teckel 5yrs ago followed by two imports father and daughter 4yrs ago. We have used the original one mostly bolting foxes, but the other two have proved their worth on deer also. They are lacking a little in hieght when it comes to steep terrain and high heather but other than that they are excellent little workers very tenacious.
    Here is a little picture from tea time tonight.

Looks like meat is back on the menu boys!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Look like meat is back on the menu..JPG 
Views:	284 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	1360

I believe I have seen the parents, top dogs, anybody that buys one will not be disappointed.

Wildman, that is a great pic, reminds me of a pack of hounds feeding