Nice day for a plink

Ranger338

image.jpg

Had some spare time this afternoon so let the Sako TRG get some sun. Expensive hobby but had fun on the head and torso targets at a mile.

View attachment 69810

Had some spare time this afternoon so let the Sako TRG get some sun. Expensive hobby but had fun on the head and torso targets at a mile.

At a mile? So something like 4 times 400yds?

Oof but you wouldn't consider shooting deer out as far as 400yards would you?

Then you'd have all the condescending old men who can't see past the end of their moderator criticising you for even suggesting such a feat.

View attachment 69810

nice
where is that?
looks like a site where they have a lot of low flying jets

what do you have around the targets to observe splash? (assuming you don't hit them all first time!)

I have managed to stretch the scope elevation on my 300wm to give me approx 1400yds but would love to try at a mile

I work on a munitions testing range, we can shoot up to 2km here for small arms. Utilised my lunch break for a bit of shooting! There are built up bunds of soil from 100m up to the 2k with hostage targets/ gongs and other various reactive targets placed in the middle of the earth.

Back