Photon XT Mounts

Ah8217bris

Just wanted to share that this evening i took my photon xt off and changed to sportsmatch ATP66 mounts on my hmr. What a difference......before i had to use almost all of the builtin adjustment whereas now I have it at zero having used the mount adjustment. If anybody has a photon and struggling with having the crosshairs in a corner of the screen just get the adjustable mounts!

Just wanted to share that this evening i took my photon xt off and changed to sportsmatch ATP66 mounts on my hmr. What a difference......before i had to use almost all of the builtin adjustment whereas now I have it at zero having used the mount adjustment. If anybody has a photon and struggling with having the crosshairs in a corner of the screen just get the adjustable mounts!
That's the two-piece mounts. I'm using the one-piece model. Didn't need them until I fitted the doubler.

Thats what i just took off to replace with the atp66 as you get far greater movement in them. I have literally gone from 24 on x axis and 5 on y axis to 0 and 0.

ive seen these and they look ideal apart from one thing, mines fitted on a weaver rail so I think I'm a little scuppered, I am close to be maxed out on the x axis but its ok for now, the crosshair in the centre doesn't really bother me too much but would be nice to have it central, I guess they don't do them in weaver mounts do they?
rgds
craig

ive seen these and they look ideal apart from one thing, mines fitted on a weaver rail so I think I'm a little scuppered, I am close to be maxed out on the x axis but its ok for now, the crosshair in the centre doesn't really bother me too much but would be nice to have it central, I guess they don't do them in weaver mounts do they?
rgds
craig
I bought a two-piece set also, but I use the one-piece mount, thinking that both rings move in unison, not putting any strain on the tube, not that it matters if it's not 'optical'.

Last edited:
Back