Thread: **NEW** Sposored level 1 course.

**NEW** Sposored level 1 course.

I am pleased to announce that we are going to be able to offer eight level1 places on a course to be run at the end of July in Hertfordshire. The exact date and venue along with all the required details will be posted as and when they become available. The course will be run by Pierred off the site, many of you will know Pierre and some will have taken part in previous courses he has run.

The course needs for us to provide eight candidates in order for it to take place, otherwise it is not viable, so please be aware that an early commitment is required, the specific date and venue will be available shortly, so please do not ask for more details as there are none.

So for now I need to hear from those who would like to take part, priority will be given to those who need assistance the most i.e. students/ parents of young families who cannot justify the cost/ new stalkers etc. You get the idea, so all applications to me as soon as please, I shall post the date etc as soon as I know.

******** Course dates 16th/17th July, in Baldock, Hertfordshire*******
    Last edited by JAYB; 12-05-2016 at 17:22.
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

glad to hear this is being run again, well done

Anyone considering this ,go for it ,if your serious about learning quite a bit more about the sport/living/pastime but not sure, be assured pierred will sort you out no problem,myself and six other quivering wrecks did it last year with the ginga ninja and we had a blast!!good luck doug,

well done John and the team

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Well done. Great opportunity for the Southerners at last.

Good luck to all candidates. A really good oppor- Chanceity.