Mr may

norma 308

I read in the times today that mr badger saver is putting his free time to good use complaining about the noise pollution caused by builders causing disruption building basements and extensions in his sleepy Chelsea suburb what a shame , he will voice his opinion from the rooftops , tell us countryside dwellers something we don't know , message to builders DO PLENTY OF OVERTIME ESP WEEKENDS !!
Norma

He's also decided to save the hedgehog, so is that a volte-face on his love of badgers, given how many hedgehogs they consume??

Wonder where he'll move to, only to start moaning about the noise that wildlife makes during the night!

I suspect that many years on the Columbian Marching Powder (allegedly) has left him a little confused and forgetful...

He said quote : anger inside me ,frustration ,and feelings of being abused caused by the Basement building *******s
what a wuss ! He will battle for common decency and will not back down in the face of the enemy

Why don't Mr and Mrs May,move house?

Thats the solution he offers to Dairy farmers with Badger problems.

SIMPLES

Why don't Mr and Mrs May,move house?

Thats the solution he offers to Dairy farmers with Badger problems.

SIMPLES

They tell me the Galapagos Islands are nice,he would be at home with the other reptiles. I travelled 81 miles last week and still not sure whether it was 22 or 24 dead badgers on roadside (I think I lost count somewhere). These are usually last years young being kicked out of family sett as new cubs grow, far too many about now. They are starting to have quite an effect on flora and fauna in most places,let alone the TB problem.

Back