Who got it then?

stubear

Hi chaps and chapettes,

Ivythorn Sporting had a beautiful Schultz & Larsen Victory in .308 with a spiral fluted barrel which I'd had my eye on for ages (waiting on my FAC), and it appears to have dropped off Guntrader now so I'm assuming its been sold.

I tried it out for fit and feel last year when I was up that neck of the woods and it was a cracking piece of kit and superbly made. Looks like I'm going to be calling them up and ordering another one to be shipped over once I get my ticket hehe! :)

Just wondering if anyone on SD was lucky enough to be the proud new owner?

If so, hope you thoroughly enjoy it and I'm sure it shoots every bit as well as it handles!

It wasn't me, but I did pick up a Schultz and Larsen Classic DL from Ivythorn a few weeks ago. Very impressed by both the rifle and the service provided by Steve and his team. A Victory is on my wish list though...

They are a stunning rifle, and in my opinion you get a great deal of rifle for your money. I can't get over the fact that you can buy one of these, plus a spare barrel for the sort of money you would pay for a fixed barrel rifle from other makers. Steve is a great guy to deal with, top man.

+1 on dealing with Ivythorn, I have dealt a lot in shotguns over the years and only lately into rifles, Steve sold about six of my shotguns on SOR totally honest transparent and great to deal with VERY trustworthy only other dealer I have had that experience with was Mike Ladd top bloke again same mould!

Back