New high seat

Jarvis

Just finished welding this up. Getting into position this evening, digging in and fixing onto telegraph pole. Will put pics up when in position.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 218
cheers I'm pleased with how it's turned out!

Hi,

How will it fit to the radius of the pole....I guess you have some form of ladder?

010_zpszmyksvma.jpg

Tim.243

Looks like about 150 KG. I take it it is permanently positioned ?
V solid but I have mine out of jump poles (some halved) I can move these with a tractor trailer and 2 chaps. Still, it wont move in the wind !

Looks like about 150 KG. I take it it is permanently positioned ?
V solid but I have mine out of jump poles (some halved) I can move these with a tractor trailer and 2 chaps. Still, it wont move in the wind !

I might drive up and slap a BASC sticker on yours lol:rofl:

Tim.243

No it won't be being moved about especially as being put on telegraph pole! Got pics of it up now on other thread.

here's a tip on weight, Road signs !!! (please don't steal them ...) but they do adapt well for the high seat top section seat frame (gun rest ) and they are dumped everywhere and already welded ...road signs.jpg

high frame.jpgthese also are very useful , the higher ones often seen on verges or in your ditches .... they convert to a hanging rail or for use when gralloching if you haven't got a larder ,back garden or garage ,gets a roe or munty of the ground easy ....

the smaller ones also make great target holders with a wooden replacement sign with a hole in the middle to staple over the target
Norma

Back