Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo stalk

Solo stalk

Well guys and gals l thought l would just put a quick post on to congratulate Ladystalker on her first solo outing, she has been under my wing (so to speak) for the last 2 years.

The only condition l put on her was that no mature animals were to be shot, well she returned with a good young cull buck, just the sort of animal l wonted of the ground.

So well done Ladystalker and long may it continue.

well done lady stalker,
    hope you can continue in the way you know best. as so far so good from what i see just make sure you hav a mobile just in case there is a drag for monynut to deal with every now and again
    monynut did you cook tea while lady stalker was out?
    in my eyes a fantastic combination

Well done Lady Stalker! Its great going out stalking with your mates or husband, but a totally different experience again stalking solo! May you have many more of the same!

well done lady stalker the only way is up now

Congratulate Ladystalker on your first solo outing with success to

And good on you to monynut for taking the time to help Ladystalker.

Ladystalker: well done you its a mile stone in any stalkers career and I am sure its the first of many you will take on your own.

Well done Ladystalker, the first of many I hope.

Congratulations, you have made the right decision on this first one, now all you have to do is repeat it over and over and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,till you are even more perfect!

I would first like to say a very big thank you to my OH monynut for taking me under his wing and giving me the encouragement and his wisdom of stalking
    And to all of you for your kind words
    It was a great feeling to be able to go solo and was a whole different experience

No monynut didnít cook the tea the sneaky bugger snuck out and bagged a munty on another piece of land.

l am sure most if not all stalkers with a few years under their belts get a great deal of pleasure getting someone there first beast, even though that was not LSís first deer it was her first solo deer, l was present when she bagged her first ever with the same stalker who got me mine but all subsequent deer were taken with me, the feeling you get when a novice gets their first for me is on a par with getting your own first deer.