Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New memeber from Georgia (Country not state :) )

New memeber from Georgia (Country not state :) )

Greetings all,

My name is Irakli, I am from Tbilisi, Georgia and I am a newbie hunter and long range shooting enthusiast. at the moment I possess several firearms, mostly in 30-06 cal and 308 cal. My deer stalking experience is limited to 5 hunts where we were hunting roe deer and 1 hunt in mountainous region of Georgia (Caucasus Mountains). My reason for joining this community is to possibly learn as much as I can and also have ability to communicate with other more experienced shooters and hunters.

i am fairly new to this forum, it is very informative so you have picked a good place to find info.

Welcome to the site. I think you may be the first member from Georgia?

We have quite a lot of international members on here, and I look forward to your input on the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome, the global takeover of SD continues!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Welcome to the site it is always good to have members from other countries

Welcome on board!
    "He who drags the deer has the last laugh (mainly because he has to get his breath back)"

Hi Irakli, and welcome

We'll be visiting your country for the first time next month - first to Tbilisi and then on to a wedding in Vardzia.

Georgia is somewhere I have wanted to go for a long time, and I have a feeling that my first visit won't be my last :-)

PM me if you need any bits and pieces bought over.

Hi Irakli, welcome. I am always looking for new and exciting places to visit, never thought of Georgia. Do you have Moose there?

thanks, looking forward to that too I would not be surprised if I am the only Georgian member here (ain't too many of us)