Saw this fella this morning

willie_gunn

At our office in Birmingham - right on the M40/M42 junction - and this chap appears wandering around outside the window.

Muntjac-BVP-Small-11Jun10.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality photo, but totally at the mercy of the Blackberry.

Couple of the people in the meeting asked what sort of deer it was - I think by the time I'd explained the biology of the muntjac they were sorry they'd asked ;)

willie_gunn

Feck
that looks like one of mine:eek:

never realised you were that close:oops:
let me know next time and pop a pea shooter in....
ATB

Yes :D

What caused most concern in the room was when, after taking the photo, I shouted "BANG - good shot, reload" :D

willie_gunn

Dom my friend

Me thinks you have been spending toooooooo much time on your own or suffering sleep deprevation from to much stalking.:camo:

Little buggers are popping up everywhere.

Nice one mate

Jon

I shot a bigger hare than that yesterday but i bet it would not taste as nice.

PS. It was on a golf course in Scotland with correct dispensation, before you fecking start.

Yes :D

What caused most concern in the room was when, after taking the photo, I shouted "BANG - good shot, reload" :D

willie_gunn

Love it.. :lol: Tell the boss that animals are destroying the bushes etc and as you love working there so much you will put a stop to it! :D

Feck
that looks like one of mine:eek:

never realised you were that close:oops:
let me know next time and pop a pea shooter in....
ATB

M42/M40 got every chance of being one of your but if it comes up to junction 2 its mine:lol:

It was actually a nice sized buck, antlers still not fully formed and in velvet, so not one of the nippers. ;)

JayJay/stone - I don't want to start a fight here, but the buck was within an easy shot of junction 4 of the M42!! :D

willie_gunn

It was actually a nice sized buck, antlers still not fully formed and in velvet, so not one of the nippers. ;)

Dom
this could be the very same beastie, if not it's Dad
taken in the same area or as near as damn it;)
P1090974.jpg

his great grandfather used to hold such a prominent position and could be seen almost every morning grazing on the roundabout till they built the industrial estate and rennovated the junction

so you see
JayJay looses but he already knew that:D
catch up soon;)

Back