Silver, 1.6 petrol, 53 plate with just under 100k miles.

Good bits:
This is my wife's car, we've owned it since August last year and in that time it's had new rear shock absorbers, cam belt/water pump change, new battery and a new speedo drive sensor. It has had a new clutch some time in the fairly recent past as well (before we owned it).
Car is overall in good condition for its age, tidy and clean inside with no major marks outside. Drives nicely. CD player, alloys, electric mirrors/Windows, remote locking. MOT til 5th of August.

Bad bits:
The car uses a small amount of oil. It doesn't leak and doesn't leave a smoke trail, but requires a top up once in a while.
Recently the engine management light has been coming on intermittently. The performance is unchanged with/without the light and it seems to come and go at random, so I suspect it's nothing terminal!

If circumstances were different we'd keep it, but the Mrs isn't finding it great for her long commute and it's not big enough for me. Don't know where to price it really. EBay has them between 500 and 1600 so let's say 850 or sensible offers.
located in Kidderminster