Thread: New member Gloucester area

New member Gloucester area

Dear Fellow members,

Please may I introduce myself.

I have recently returned to the UK after living in Paderborn Germany for eight years where I have been a member of the British Forces Germany Shooting Association Paderborn Group for over three years. Over this time, I have hunted a variety of game however mostly deer and boar on the Senna training area and private Rivias.

I am extremely passionate with all things related to deer management. I am particularly interested in Deer Track and Recovery as I have a 2 year old Deutsch Drahthaar that has passed his VJP and HZP German hunting dog tests. I would like to complete the Humane Dispatch course as soon as possible and continue training my dog to track deer and boar.

I have completed my DSC 1 in August 2015 and received my DSC 2 portfolio this January. However due to the season not opening until the 1st May in Nordrhine Westfalen I have yet to start my ICR’s as yet. I am extremely keen to complete my DSC2 as soon as possible and am willing to pay for stalking opportunities. I do not have a FAC as yet as I am waiting for letters from the Defence Deer Management to support my application.

I am interested in any syndicate places that are available in the Gloucestershire Wiltshire areas.

I have a Military Range Management Qualification and CPSA Range Safety Officer qualification that may hopefully be an asset.

I look forward to meeting and chatting.

Hi and Welcome Ross9629.

Although we only met a couple of days ago at the BDS meeting, hello again.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses