Lens covers

not sure what size but google it and theres a chart on their site,same with bushwackers,:thumb:ant supplies do some as well,

just measure the objective lense and have a look on the Butler creek site for the correct size
rgds
craig

I have a ziess terra 3-12×50 what size butler creek covers will I require

Regards

I thought the Terra was 4-12 x 50?

As others have said, it's pretty easy to work out.

Looking at the Zeiss Terra 3X 4-12x50 specifications (ZEISS TERRA 3X Riflescopes - Simple and robust | ZEISS Deutschland) the eyepiece tube diameter is 41mm and the objective tube diameter is 60mm.

From Butler Creek's Scope Chart (http://www.butlercreek.com/media/ButlerCreek-ScopeCoverGuide.pdf), and presuming you are going for the flip-open model, that would suggest a #14 for the eyepiece and a #44 for the objective.

I'd order a couple of sets, given that Butler Creek covers have a habit of self-destructing! ;)

I suggest you don't even consider a Butler creek, go bush wackers or if cheap and chearfull then get them froms Ramsbottoms only a couple of quid and see through.

D

Hi after yet another Butler creek fail .I went and got some Vortex covers a tad more expensive but brillant quality.Vortex is the way forward

Back