Ali - RIP

Hereford

Legend - Masterful Skill - Inspirational - Intellegent and as quick with wit as with fists

Rest in Peace - the greatest you were which we will never see the likes of again

image.jpeg

Legend - Masterful Skill - Inspirational - Intellegent and as quick with wit as with fists

Rest in Peace - the greatest you were which we will never see the likes of again

View attachment 70827

Great fighter, as a youngster in the 70's I watched and followed him.

I wanted to post what you have this morning but stuff got in the way.

One commentator shouted " OMG he has one back the title at 32"

Tim.243

Last edited:
A Legend ,1 of a kind and a true gent to all that met him back in the day .I grew up watching him fight on a black and white Tv and he was a great showman but his skills backed his words up.No one close these days R.I.P

I was a wee nipper ( born early 74) my great grandad and I used to watch him in late 70s early 80s ( Ali retired in 81 ( should have been sooner) My great grand was a boxer and he said to me , " this is a showman and a boxer , he says he is the greatest ,, and he is young man ,

never forget that at 5/ 6 years old,

i boxed from 7 till 25 ,

just watch the the weigh in with him and r henry, none of that macho showman / fake stuff like today,

they shook each other's hands like gentlemen and acknowledged each other,

kjf

Last edited:
Great boxer and entertainer with his poetry and prose.

When he was young blacks weren't allowed in whites houses, he passed away with a black man in the Whitehouse!

How times have changed, one of the greats.

Back