Foxpro scorpian

Yip had one for years great wee units and remote easy to read not like its bigger brothers, I had three micro SD cards with calls for different times of year etc just changed them over and updated the remote, I kept them taped in the sliding door at the back of the unit, I used a telescopic bank stick with a quick detach camera fitting to raise it up a bit for better distance, HTH

I've used a Scorpion for years, and wouldn't be without it. Mine has accounted for hundreds and hundreds of foxes over that time.

I've used a Scorpion for years, and wouldn't be without it. Mine has accounted for hundreds and hundreds of foxes over that time.

likewise, I have had the scorpion and the wildfire, and I have just sold the wildfire as I don't need it, the scorpion with the fox Jack works a treat,

i placed the the scorpion with the fox Jack on a 2 ' spike stat calling and the most lamp,shy fox does come to the fox Jack in the end and It's light out,

would not not have any other caller now, my shooting buddy purchased the gc500 and it feels cheap the sounds a very poor quality and some are so rough I think it's just poor quality all around, it may be controllable from 300 yards but if it's not good quality then it's about as much use as a chocolate fire guard, I have yet to see it work in anger so I will with hold my final comments.

bob.

I bought a scorpion on the recommendation of Paddy SP - must be nearly 10 years ago, its my 'go with' every time out with TI and the Archer.

I have found that at this time of the year the best calls are vole squeak and young rat in distress. At other times the snowshoe hare is a favourite - wont bring cubs in but always an inquisitive adult.

As with any equipment the secret is learning how to get the best out of it - ie what call to use and when, how long to play it and what volume to use - even down to what angle from the muzzle to set it up and to disguise its appearance.

Beware of tawny owls pecking it when on vole or rat squeak!!

I bought a scorpion on the recommendation of Paddy SP - must be nearly 10 years ago, its my 'go with' every time out with TI and the Archer.

I have found that at this time of the year the best calls are vole squeak and young rat in distress. At other times the snowshoe hare is a favourite - wont bring cubs in but always an inquisitive adult.

As with any equipment the secret is learning how to get the best out of it - ie what call to use and when, how long to play it and what volume to use - even down to what angle from the muzzle to set it up and to disguise its appearance.

Beware of tawny owls pecking it when on vole or rat squeak!!

+1 Can't go wrong with the Scorpion
I've had owls and Buzzards flying over looking for a nice meal but being very dissapointed
Had an owl land on my head one evening while in a high seat over looking a field with caller playing scared the hell out me.
As for foxes would'nt be without it, was out last night and managed to coax a very cautious within range with ' rat in distress'

I'm another big fan of the "scorpion" excellent selection of calls, good range with the remote (around 200y) and the recordings are crystal clear. Also a very handy sized unit slips in a front pocket no problem, compact and light. Buy an extra 8 rechargeable batteries and spare battery cradle for it and your good to go.

Back