Thread: Zeiss Conquest 5-25x50.

Zeiss Conquest 5-25x50.

Has any one used or seen the Zeiss 5-25x50 HD in inch tube,views on reticles ,glass ,twilight ,etc.

Thanks ACJ.

SD Regular
    Herefordshire, Hampshire or Essex
    very good scope for the money SGC are currently offering them at.....
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Hi Have had two.

The new HD Conquests are very good and is certainly a big improvement over the previous 5-20 conquest scope.
    Mine is fitted with lockable target turret with 0.25 MOA adjustment - the zero stop isn't good and looks like it has been invented by a retarded monkey, but other than that , the scope tracks perfectly and is pretty solid

Optically it is very good - the FOV is one of the best in its class and it doesn't tunnel like a lot of target type scopes. Low light performance is also a strong point of the scope... it certainly doesn't white out when you point it west in the evening - like some eastern scopes do.

Optically it is well behind the Victory 6-24 - but hey what can you expect for a third of the price.. Its a great all-rounder in my eyes - probably more suited to foxing , varminting than strictly target use. The target guys will probably hate it because of the lack of adjustment and the daft zero stop.

I have one with the rapid Z reticle, there ballistic information for this reticle on there site , Is excellent.
    For the money, there being sold for at the moment, I think their a good buy. Can't really say anymore that Allan has already mentioned.

Thanks Guys