Poachers on our patch

I have only this to say then back your convictions with an open offer to shoot your land.
if your that adamant this wont be an issue for you.
that is if you do have any stalking...

still no offer to shoot his land

i really hate to say this and forgive me admin but,

hypocrite

only ok if its somewhere else

f.

I am not sticking up for poachers at all i have had to work hard to get my stalking .But unlike most in lease holder areas i dont pay for my stalking and i need to deal with poachers all the time,They are a problem in my areas, Most dont have jobs they use lurchers and work in teams of 4 -8 men. The best deternt is be on the ground as much as you can. It is important to say that while there have been other cases of poaching on this site and while there was a witchy hunt against certain indaviduals the law saw it differnt. Is there one type of poacher no there are many.Thar asks about my past well lets just say most of my deer when i was teenager were not of the full legal kind and i my self let one of the soft suthern english lads off the leash a few years back after it was proved he had been poaching one of my areas for a few years.**** happens how you deal with it depends on how you were brought up. I was asked would i have phoned the police the answer would have been most certainly not.

I have to be insured to 5 mill public liability to stalk my ground,I think if you new the truth of this case like I do you would have done as I did

I am not sticking up for poachers at all i have had to work hard to get my stalking .But unlike most in lease holder areas i dont pay for my stalking and i need to deal with poachers all the time,They are a problem in my areas, Most dont have jobs they use lurchers and work in teams of 4 -8 men. The best deternt is be on the ground as much as you can. It is important to say that while there have been other cases of poaching on this site and while there was a witchy hunt against certain indaviduals the law saw it differnt. Is there one type of poacher no there are many.Thar asks about my past well lets just say most of my deer when i was teenager were not of the full legal kind and i my self let one of the soft suthern english lads off the leash a few years back after it was proved he had been poaching one of my areas for a few years.**** happens how you deal with it depends on how you were brought up. I was asked would i have phoned the police the answer would have been most certainly not.

Oh choc, how i wish i could have been brought up just like you..:doh:

Sadly i wasnt brought up to ********..

I dont now how to find the link to the last so called patriotic comment where the cost of English stalking was attacked along with the English.

The person you quoted from and new so well you managed to get their name wrong and then said it was the son..:rolleyes: wrong again.. :lol: :lol:

Anyway im glad to say im proud to have a great many Scottish,Irish and Welsh friends that i have met purely through this site.

So you carry on with your little quips and enjoy all your stalking in Scotland..

:rolleyes:

First of all patriotic i certainly am and proud of it whats wrong with that i also have many friends from scotland england ireland and wales and some from over seas. With regards attacking the price of English stalking is that not way off thread but i still stand by what i said. But to put you at ease with regards my loyalties i am infact English and proud and i live in scotland and love it. So please dont try and bring your north south divide in to this thread. Poaching up here is a matter of fact and the ones that live here deal with it in there own way if you dont like calmac you could end upwith a costly bill running up and down to court as well as sleepless night woundering who is wandering around your ground while your not there and it is hard to keep oe eye on your truck while stalking. These things arnt right but they are facts and it is important that members here it from both side of the divide.

calm down people calm down!! take a cold shower with a Blonde with big nipps,and then sort out your poacher problem,where ever your from!!:D

Whats right is if it remains a balanced debate..

This has gone way off the mark into fantasy of what if this and what if that...

As for the other thread.. Sorry your right nowt to do with this..
"Sorry for sounding so patriotic but the price of a good buck down south is 3 x that of a scotish Buck Admin your price is about correct for scotland but if you want to shoot a trophy Buck down south you will pay alot more than £60 . "

From the above post im sure your not sure after all the quips where your patriotism lies..

You are correct again nothing to do with the post and incorrect regards were my patriotism lies it lies in the full uk but if you wounder were i prefare to live then with out doubt it is north of hadrians wall and i am sure i am not alone in that statement. Lets keep to the thread poaching is an emotive issue and i have enjoyed the thread.

I really do have a certain admiration for some of the old Saxon laws....... pretty damn similar to some of the laws they have in Saudi................... & no, I couldn't be further from the blue blooded lines either!.

All I will say is that anyone who even thinks of poaching deer on anyones ground is no stalker in my book. Just a common thief, nothing more nothing less.

Lets finish this thread now and get back to stalking in a posative manner. PLEASE!!!

now now come on guy's you all seem really descent fellas on here.. at the end of the day 2 poachers come up here doing their thing, what does that lead to ?? well ill tell you they think they can get away with it and more than likely have (as theirs so much evidance to prove the fact) they do it every time they are up, also they go home tell their other poacher mates how good and easy it is, these circles are very small, poachers usually are and do mix with other criminals/poachers before we know it their will be more & more in this area, what next anything lying around they think they can get their filthy hands on... (theirs a new thread on here someone somewere has lost all their high seats) we as stalkers should stick by what we belive in and thats out sport christ as if its not under the scope rite now with recent events down south, myself and best mate on here rangemaster wouldnt have posted this on here (poachers on our patch) it was a new member who aint even been up to stalk yet (were is his views & imput to this thread???) reading back over all your comments they are all good reading some quite funny but we all know poaching goes on (not something myself or any of my mates would ever consider) myself & r/master are 100% law abiding citisens who love our sport we did what we did & that was the right thing contacting the police who have been 101% with this matter, thay are doing their best to make sure the offender/offenders are charged accordingly, with ref to older posts. . . no i dont wish these guys who did wrong to loose everything ie; vehicle etc but they knowingly did wrong and discharged a firearm from a public road, knowingly wounding a deer then when i myself confronted the guys they lost bladder control then nearly knocked me over at high speed mmm is that another offence??? these things happen.. my main concern was no members of the public were their to witness this and the welfair of the deer wich they left wounded, :eek: now who in their rite mind would ever show their faces back in that area again well later on the same day hey presto who drives past the 2 poachers in the same vehicle but dif reg plates on mmmm iv never seen a 'D' reg mitzi L200 new shape!!! so if they have the front to come back for more fun how many deer would they have actualy poached or shot illigaly from public roads ?????? all i can say is they will think twice the next time...............

well said that man!!
All I will say is that anyone who even thinks of poaching deer on anyones ground is no stalker in my book. Just a common thief, nothing more nothing less.

Lets finish this thread now and get back to stalking in a posative manner. PLEASE!!!

Hurrah for common sense.:tiphat:

now now come on guy's you all seem really descent fellas on here.. at the end of the day 2 poachers come up here doing their thing, what does that lead to ?? well ill tell you they think they can get away with it and more than likely have (as theirs so much evidance to prove the fact) they do it every time they are up, also they go home tell their other poacher mates how good and easy it is, these circles are very small, poachers usually are and do mix with other criminals/poachers before we know it their will be more & more in this area, what next anything lying around they think they can get their filthy hands on... (theirs a new thread on here someone somewere has lost all their high seats) we as stalkers should stick by what we belive in and thats out sport christ as if its not under the scope rite now with recent events down south, myself and best mate on here rangemaster wouldnt have posted this on here (poachers on our patch) it was a new member who aint even been up to stalk yet (were is his views & imput to this thread???) reading back over all your comments they are all good reading some quite funny but we all know poaching goes on (not something myself or any of my mates would ever consider) myself & r/master are 100% law abiding citisens who love our sport we did what we did & that was the right thing contacting the police who have been 101% with this matter, thay are doing their best to make sure the offender/offenders are charged accordingly, with ref to older posts. . . no i dont wish these guys who did wrong to loose everything ie; vehicle etc but they knowingly did wrong and discharged a firearm from a public road, knowingly wounding a deer then when i myself confronted the guys they lost bladder control then nearly knocked me over at high speed mmm is that another offence??? these things happen.. my main concern was no members of the public were their to witness this and the welfair of the deer wich they left wounded, :eek: now who in their rite mind would ever show their faces back in that area again well later on the same day hey presto who drives past the 2 poachers in the same vehicle but dif reg plates on mmmm iv never seen a 'D' reg mitzi L200 new shape!!! so if they have the front to come back for more fun how many deer would they have actualy poached or shot illigaly from public roads ?????? all i can say is they will think twice the next time...............
IF you had of been squashed on the road,I could of had your kit he he

Back