What would we do without SD?

JockStalk

Searching for a new rifle. Mentioned this on SD. SD member found exactly the thing, not advertised elsewhere, in his local RFD.

Other end of the country from me. SD member very kindly volunteered to go in and have a look over it for me.

Purchased (not by SD!) and had it shipped to my RFD. Who is also on SD, who I first found out about through SD, and did my DSC1 with.

The slot needed clearing on my FAC so existing rifle advertised on SD and bought by a new member on SD as his first stalking rifle.

Threw in a spare mag, bought on SD.

Came with a scope, bought on SD.

........you get the idea.

So, what rifle was it ?
Good to keep things close and each can vouch for the other.

Searching for a new rifle. Mentioned this on SD. SD member found exactly the thing, not advertised elsewhere, in his local RFD.

Other end of the country from me. SD member very kindly volunteered to go in and have a look over it for me.

Purchased (not by SD!) and had it shipped to my RFD. Who is also on SD, who I first found out about through SD, and did my DSC1 with.

The slot needed clearing on my FAC so existing rifle advertised on SD and bought by a new member on SD as his first stalking rifle.

Threw in a spare mag, bought on SD.

Came with a scope, bought on SD.

........you get the idea.

Good hear and see that the site is helping people out and that friendships are made with good honest people.

Well done.

Yeah I was pi**ed off once by the replies to a post I made but overall I would not like to be without the site and am making some new virtual friends and maybe we might meet up sometime plus I am happy to help folks ref my inside knowledge of the German side of hunting.
Marin

I had the same sort of thing when I was after a .243. I put a wanted ad on here and limulus replied saying he had seen one in Scotland that fitted the bill. I purchased it unseen on his recommendation and I could not be happier with it.

With these positive opinions, I should look at advertising my business on here again. I believe "management" have dealt with the trouble makers and now being older and wiser, I would more inclined to...lets just say..highlight my displeasure and direct the offending individual to alternatives.

Back