Urgent Help to Source Sako Part - Std Trigger for Sako 75

arthursc

Hi

I am having major issues or rather my RFD is with GMK. Apparently they will not have stock of a the standard trigger for the Sako 75 for 2 Months +.:-|

To me this is an apauling level of service even though Sako Finland have them in stock and available for dispatch.:rolleyes:

If anyone has a dealer near by could they inquire if they have one in stock or better still if a dealer checks in on the site could they see if they have one in stock.

I am happy to consider Set Trigger as an alternative.;)

Kind regards
ArthursC

You could try Pete Lincoln at Roedale Precision, as he is based in Germany he may be able to bypass the GMK monopoly. Otherwise Jard do a replaceemnt sako trigger but i dont know of any uk agents.

http://www.jardinc.com/index.php?op...-m995-75-kit&catid=29:sako-m995--75&Itemid=15

The other person to try would be Peter Jackson at Jackson Rifles as according to the attached link the CG millenium trigger should fit the 75 action. I have one of these on a remmie and they are first class.

http://accurateshooter.net/Products/cgtriggerdata.pdf

Hope this helps

Simon

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have tried Jacksons with no luck.

However, I am just waiting for my RFD to get back to me as after I had a rant at GMK the boss came on the phone and explained, rather apologetically, that the workshop was in the process of transferring it's stock to the main stock system. The new system uses a different code and the old stock has not yet been entered against this code, hence why they show no stock!!!!

He confirmed that they have them in stock so I updated my RFD, and he will see what comes of it now that I have given him the stock number the owner gave me.

I will hold my breath......

Thanks.

Ain't it funny as these problems seem to have escalated since the new boss came in who I am told is ..............................................

A woman :rolleyes:.

Hi all,

I have tried Jacksons with no luck.

However, I am just waiting for my RFD to get back to me as after I had a rant at GMK the boss came on the phone and explained, rather apologetically, that the workshop was in the process of transferring it's stock to the main stock system. The new system uses a different code and the old stock has not yet been entered against this code, hence why they show no stock!!!!

He confirmed that they have them in stock so I updated my RFD, and he will see what comes of it now that I have given him the stock number the owner gave me.

I will hold my breath......

Thanks.

Are you getting one sent up or are you sending your rifle down. Ive been trying to get a set trigger out them but they wont send one, they say ive to send my rifle to them for them to fit it. Ive had a bad experience with posting rifles as i had one run over by postman pat and got sod all out of it, and as its just been rebarrelled dont fancy having another pile of scrap. Let me know how you go on

Are you getting one sent up or are you sending your rifle down. Ive been trying to get a set trigger out them but they wont send one, they say ive to send my rifle to them for them to fit it. Ive had a bad experience with posting rifles as i had one run over by postman pat and got sod all out of it, and as its just been rebarrelled dont fancy having another pile of scrap. Let me know how you go on

Didn't bother in the end just got the standard trigger...much safer anyhow.

GMK are as much use as tits on a fish! But saying that a standard Sako trigger is even more useless! I would try and get the sears polished and get it tuned by someone who knows what they are doing. I am afraid this is one of the major let downs with Sako/Tikka, they shoot OK but you cant get sod all in the trigger department (one of the major contributory factors when it comes to accurate shooting).

Back