Thread: Rapid response fox shooting

Rapid response fox shooting

Last night we were both sitting out in an attempt to get a very lucky/ellusive dark dog fox which has elluded me for the last 10 days. He been in my cross hairs 3 times on each time skylined so he has been very lucky.

Anyway at at 22.43 I had a txt from the farmer to say he seen a fox cub inside his chicken enclosure ( about 5 acres long rough grass and trees) surrounded by a 4ft v heavy duty mesh fence with electric fence on top. At 22.44 I text back saying we would scoot arround to that side of the farm. Pulled up and on the back of the motor had a fleating glimps of something in the long grass then lost it. Couple minutes later I caught sight of it again quick squeak and a thud as a 40 grn v max found its target at about 50 yds. 22.52 Txt to farmer "now dead", reply "brilliant"

I wish everything would be so easy. We have been after these two cubs for 10 + days, I got one on the lamp last week this one went with aid of the Drone. Later on as just to taunt us we saw the v big fox hunting in the area I been sitting out on, but as per normal it just vanished.

Total so far is 3 adult vixens (all showing signs of having weaned cubs) and 2 cubs(1 dog, 1 vixen) which were about size of a big cat. Pictures a bit to graphic to put up.

Big dog fox still to be sorted.

Keep at 'em boys...........