Buying a new scope

Another happy owner of a Delta Titanium HD 2.5-15 x 56. Cracking scope with amazing glass at the price. Best field of view I've seen at 15 times mag on any scope and good eye relief too. I simply couldn't find anything to better it either new or used and I did look at a fair few scopes. Holds zero well on my .308 and enough adjustment for 700 yds (not that I shoot that distance). Good turrets with positive adjustments too.

Thank you for the positive info on these scope I will look a bit closer on these as I'm getting close to buying time now.
Cheers
Chris

I think the delta titanium would be good for spec if buying new but if happy to buy used a friend of mine bought a night force which matches you're spec for £600, not sure on the model but great scope!

I think the delta titanium would be good for spec if buying new but if happy to buy used a friend of mine bought a night force which matches you're spec for £600, not sure on the model but great scope!

I'd love something like that with a DD ret and IR but I haven't seen one for that money .
Cheers
Chris

Back