Thread: Rain / Floods positive for BREXIT?

Rain / Floods positive for BREXIT?

Rush hour chaos as floods hit London and south-east

People who live in London and south-east London have been warned to expect more flooding on Thursday evening as the region is hit by a second wave of torrential rain.

The Environment Agency issued seven flood warnings covering rivers in London and Essex, and around 40 flood alerts across the South East. Train companies said services would be “severely disrupted” and advised commuters to head home early if they could.

Some polling stations in the EU referendum were forced to close and at others voters had to wade through water. Several places in London, Surrey, Hampshire and Essex saw more than 30mm of rain on Wednesday.......

I just cant imagine those 20-somethings with pink hair wadding through the water to vote.

Last edited by Sidewinder; 23-06-2016 at 18:34.

French thunderstorms! It's a conspiracy I tell you!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

The 20 somethings with Pink hair are all at Glastonbury wading through the water and the mud there.

Well in Scotland it was 22, (or 72 if you're a Brexiteer), gloriously sunny & I was shooting clays wishing I'd brought some sun-screen. It felt like there was something to look forward to.

My friend took his shoes and socks off and rolled up his suit trousers at 6.50am to wade to the polling station. Apparently he had ten minutes to remonstrate with a Leaver before being the first voter today. We Remainers have grit...

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

Yup & despite result hope you still enjoy that bottle of champagne tonight

Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    Yup & despite result hope you still enjoy that bottle of champagne tonight
    Erm. No.
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"