BASC statement on the UK leaving the EU

Does this mean that the latest Euro Directive on firearms demanding a maximum life of 5 years on FACs etc no longer applies in the UK?

I would be surprised, in the circumstances if EU legislation is enacted in UK without confirmation that it is what we would do anyway. I suggest that because in a parliamentary democracy, even though the changeover may take a year, the principle by which we govern ourselves changed overnight.

I would be surprised, in the circumstances if EU legislation is enacted in UK without confirmation that it is what we would do anyway. I suggest that because in a parliamentary democracy, even though the changeover may take a year, the principle by which we govern ourselves changed overnight.
That would seem to be sensible

I agree with Kes, and regardless of the refferendum result our strategy for a 10 year licence remains

Holy **** !!!!!!
David BASC & kes in agreement !!!!! No f'ing way?!

Ok a leave vote & this ?
Nah !!!! Gotta be an alternate reality

Anybody reporting snowballs in hell ?
😂😂😂

Paul

Regardless of what was happening in Europe we continued our discussions with the HO et al about extending the life of certificates and all the other stuff we do. Its important to maintain momentum on all these issues and not get distracted, I am sure we all agree

You may well be surprised that Kes and I probably agree on many things:)

David

Regardless of what was happening in Europe we continued our discussions with the HO et al about extending the life of certificates and all the other stuff we do. Its important to maintain momentum on all these issues and not get distracted, I am sure we all agree

You may well be surprised that Kes and I probably agree on many things:)

David

I have quite a bit of respect for David as a person - BASC ( until recently perhaps) I do not.
David lives for BASC and will hear nothing said against it.
My view of BASC means we will be at odds - dont mistake a lack of respect for an organisation as a lack of respect for an individual -
I also agree with David's view that on many things we probably do agree. More unites us than the single issue which divides us, i am surprised more of you don't see it.

I have quite a bit of respect for David as a person - BASC ( until recently perhaps) I do not.
My view of BASC means we will be at odds - dont mistake a lack of respect for an organisation as a lack of respect for an individual -
I also agree with David's view that on many things we probably do agree. More unites us than the single issue which divides us, i am surprised more of you don't see it.

Well said, that man. :tiphat:

This happens frequently in life kes just with different subjects well said mate.I will never buy a Blaser purely because I am 110% heterosexual but I do agree they are excellent very accurate rifles

This happens frequently in life kes just with different subjects well said mate.I will never buy a Blaser purely because I am 110% heterosexual but I do agree they are excellent very accurate rifles

Wouldn't swap my single shot 300R Blaser for a Gold pig.

I had a blaser once got rid of it though it spoiled to many stalks the sun glinting on the buttons gave my position to often.

Back