Cornwall...OUT to EU...now out with the begging bowl...

enfieldspares

Why not ? It only comes out of the £350 million a week we give the eu anyway. We could give them that out of the weekly payment and still have more left than the eu give us back.

Cornwall votes for Brexit but doesn't want to lose its millions in EU subsidies | Daily Mail Online

Voted out...now expects the rest of the UK to bail them out. Tough sh*t, says I, I voted "out" and will live with the consequences...but don't expect the East Midlands to bail out Cornwall.

If you don't like the consequences you should have thought about it before putting that X in the "Leave" box. Get on your bikes and move to where there is work and stop whining.

More than happy to go without the grants etc down ere,its only Eden etc that get the cash....and waste it..

Hi Good Morning does one have a sore head:rofl:. Poor Cornwall try and buy a house their rather expensive. Poor I don't think so.:british:
Jim

Why not ? It only comes out of the £350 million a week we give the eu anyway.

Eh? But I thought all of that £ 350 million was earmarked for the NHS? So now it is but less £ 60 million for Cornwall and £ XX million for this, £ XX million for that, £ XX million for the other thing...ain't going be a lot of that £ 350 million left at this rate.

Or, basically, in truth this £ 350 million a week, all for the NHS, was bullsh*t then? That's a bit of bad luck! But as long as Cornwall is alright we can screw the rest of the UK...I voted leave and I'll accept the consequences not start whining about it.

Eh? But I thought all of that £ 350 million was earmarked for the NHS? So now it is but less £ 60 million for Cornwall and £ XX million for this, £ XX million for that, £ XX million for the other thing...ain't going be a lot of that £ 350 million left at this rate.

Or, basically, in truth this £ 350 million a week, all for the NHS, was bullsh*t then? That's a bit of bad luck! But as long as Cornwall is alright we can screw the rest of the UK...I voted leave and I'll accept the consequences not start whining about it.

Most realised the nhs wouldn't get the £350 million a week, not all of it. But they can certainly have a share of it and that's a lot better than what they get now. If Cornwall was getting grants, Cornwall the area that is, not random businesses playing the game, then it's fair we continue this IF they NEED it, as against just wanting it.

You canny trust that lot from Cornwall theiy are nasty Celts ,just like that lot north of the border not good old Anglo Saxons.:stir:

Careful! careful! those just over the Borders may be part English,and those in Cumbria etc part Scots. There was an awful lot of cross Border lust going on in the days of the March Lords. If you live just North of the wall,sorry but you may have more Anglo Saxon blood than Celtic. It's only those North of the Highland line that may have escaped Italian and AS bloodlines and still be Celtic with a good dash of Norse blood. :evil:

You canny trust that lot from Cornwall theiy are nasty Celts ,just like that lot north of the border not good old Anglo Saxons.:stir:

Been trying to stay out of the Independence arguement!!...........I really don't think we could survive on our own but if we created a "Celtic State",you lot up for it??.........One condition-we aint gonna look up to no "Fish"!.........We got a King of our own that could stand for election?!

Blimey - what have we done to kick the hornets nest over?

Money only goes on a glorified Garden centre anyway

As for second homes - I can remember an old saying from the 80s?

''Come home to a warm fire - buy a holiday home in Wales''

Now that really was unfriendly :).

Careful! careful! those just over the Borders may be part English,and those in Cumbria etc part Scots. There was an awful lot of cross Border lust going on in the days of the March Lords. If you live just North of the wall,sorry but you may have more Anglo Saxon blood than Celtic. It's only those North of the Highland line that may have escaped Italian and AS bloodlines and still be Celtic with a good dash of Norse blood. :evil:

I'm in luck then predominately Norse and Celtic with a wee touch of French due to the auld alliance French ancestor came to fight alongside our lot at Culloden , there is even an Englishman in the mix though we don't talk about him much he was. stationed up here with an English garrison, here to teach the unruly Scots to behave , it is whispered in the family though that he deserted.:stir:

I'm in luck then predominately Norse and Celtic with a wee touch of French due to the auld alliance French ancestor came to fight alongside our lot at Culloden , there is even an Englishman in the mix though we don't talk about him much he was. stationed up here with an English garrison, here to teach the unruly Scots to behave , it is whispered in the family though that he deserted.:stir:
Your all bleddy Reivers!

Cornwall votes for Brexit but doesn't want to lose its millions in EU subsidies | Daily Mail Online

Voted out...now expects the rest of the UK to bail them out. Tough sh*t, says I, I voted "out" and will live with the consequences...but don't expect the East Midlands to bail out Cornwall.

If you don't like the consequences you should have thought about it before putting that X in the "Leave" box. Get on your bikes and move to where there is work and stop whining.

They will have to move north of Bristol then as the government seems to forget there is anything south of Bristol. 1 Rail link to the south west when there should be another. Forget HS2 to the north, put the southwest on an equal footing with better road and rail infrastructure. The M5 stops at Exeter!

The cornwall vote was also a kick in the goolies to the Londoners that think financial services are more important than real manufacturing.

Blimey - what have we done to kick the hornets nest over?

Money only goes on a glorified Garden centre anyway

As for second homes - I can remember an old saying from the 80s?

''Come home to a warm fire - buy a holiday home in Wales''

Now that really was unfriendly :).
Remember driving a 32 tonner over that spray paint on the roads into Wales, see how I gave you a capital w there, & dragging the deadman tyres over it, obliterating it regularly!:british::stir:

Back