Thread: Hello from a new member

Hello from a new member

I am based in mid Kent and joined a local target shooting club four years ago, shooting .22 club guns. Being female I was a rare commodity, doubling the female membership. I have a CZ and a Ruger .22, a Sako Hunter .223, a Rossi .357 and a .762 Enfield.

I got in to in to clay shooting, due to a poor fit shotgun and a back injury I gave up clays trying again with a Hatsan.

Iím hoping to get in to deer stalking I missed the season this year (they all seemed to be in witness protection).

Iíve worked as an instructor and RCO and been a volunteer RO in NRA competitions at Bisley. I am hoping to be a full member of BSRC at Bisley soon and build up more experience. I shot at the H4H event at BRSC in 2015 and 2016.

Greetings, Rob
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Welcome to site not a lot of lady's on here .you will pick up sum good tips

The association to food is a positive one for most, they may recognise you from a bbq at the weekend

Another member from Kent, welcome to the site.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses