Launceston area - gunshops?

Try Tamar Field & Stream in Lifton (just outside Launceston). Open every day bar Saturday PM and Sundays. Great folks :D

Reckon you'll struggle. Field & Stream are mainly Game (shotgun) and fishing. Not really into rifles. Good shop and nice people.
Your best bet would be Sportsmans in Exeter on your way home. You'll be like a kid in a sweet shop, and you might even be lucky and find that they have your rail in stock.
Alternative on the way home is Braces (never been, but website looks good) in Bristol or Steve Beaty at Ivythorn Sporting in Street (top class bloke and shop, but you will need to call ahead to check he's open). Both short distances from the M5.

Yeah, I know I'm a long way from home!

Still live in Hull - but work in Launceston, so I'm here from Sunday night until Friday morning every week.

I might look at Ivythorn on Wednesday - I have to go to Exeter anyway.

If tiff cannot help then optics warehouse in Paignton for picatinny rails look them up on the web first. Blue fox for ammo, try sportsman but they never seem to have what I want!
what Anno you after?

BE

You may take bits of help from google.

Google doesn't seem to keep up with information on gunshops/rfd's in Cornwall - I visited three places where Google informed me that there was a gunshop, only to find that the information was not as 'up to date' as might be expected!

Thanks again for the help fellas - I travel around Cornwall and Devon every day as part of my job, so I can have a proper look around now.

Back