Thread: Lee Ergo Prime.

Lee Ergo Prime.

Donated by 49Eric at the H4H shoot rather surprisingly this Lee Ergo prime hand operated priming tool failed to sell on the bring and buy stall. If only he had brought it along last year I would have snatched his hand off because I was looking for one at that time. The proceeds of this sale will go directly to H4H.

The ergo prime comes with both large and small primer trays and is almost like new having had very little use. It also comes with a boxed selection shell holders that cover the majority of popular cartridges plus a few of the less common cartridges. Henry Kranks list this tool as selling for 35.90 and the shell holders for 15 all of course plus postage and packaging.

I will post the priming tool plus shell holders direct to the purchaser upon confirmation the donation of 30 to the SD/H4H just giving webpage forthis years event.
    The purchaser will be given the link when they get confirmation of agreed sale from me. Do not simply donate to the webpage and assume purchase. Do not use PAYPAL.

Now Sold.
    Last edited by 8x57; 28-06-2016 at 17:49.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.