Thread: Hello from near Ullapool

Hello from near Ullapool

Hi just a short introduction. I am north of Ullapool and been up here for the last 6 years. I was working on a stalking estate until last year so am now hoping to secure some stalking. I shoot 308, 6.5x55 RPA and saurer. Love my dogs (wire hairs). Thanks for taking the time to read.

Hi John welcome to the forum, lovely part of the country you live in

Welcome to the site. I used to drive through Ullapool quite a bit a few years back. On the way to Lochinver where we were culling for the first 2 years that the Assynt crofters bought out the Assynt Estate.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Hello welcome to the site. I used to deal with seals when they where getting into the salmon nets forty years ago at loch Broom.

Hello! Stunning part of the world, we often stay at Clachtoll when on the hills up there!

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi John, visited Ullapool in the late 80's great place, had a bit of a headache the next couple of mornings tho. Welcome

Thank you for the warm welcomes, yes this sure is a nice part of the country.
    Good stalking